SolidKit Library System Requirements
Below are minimum system requirements for using the SolidKit Library
- 486/Pentium/Athlon (or other Pentium compatible) based PC
- 128MB of RAM for Windows 2000, 256MB of RAM for Windows XP, 512MB of RAM for Windows Vista
- 100 MB of free disk space
- VGA or higher resolution video adapter, at least 32K of colors display adapter settings is strongly recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000 or higher
- OpenGL 1.0 or higher. A video card with OpenGL hardware support is strongly recommended.
- Microsoft Visual C++/C# 2005 or higher, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or higher. The C++ version of the library is supported only up to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, it might not work for later Visual Studio versions.
NOTE: The Microsoft Visual C++/C#/Visual Studio is required only for development of your applications, your built applications linked with the SolidKit library will not need Microsoft Visual C++/C#/Visual Studio installed in order to run.